With built in e-commerce features like SEO and order management, a Shopify web store saves you time and money. We help you register, install and setup any basic online store.
If you are looking to develop, design your Shopify store,
or develop a custom plugin.
Please Contact Us.
We are one of the best Shopify agencies in the UK. We love to see our clients succeed.
What we do
Bespoke Shopify Themes
Every business is different. We know there’ll be custom requirements and integrations that you need included with your website. Along with our creative design agency partner, we develop bespoke Themes for your online store and other applications.
There are few Shopify e-commerce plugins for WordPress which makes selling products on your WordPress site simple.
We can integrate the plugins with your WordPress site. They are simple to use, beautiful and powerful. The e-commerce plugins are everything you need to start making money on WordPress site.
Tweaks & Development
Being a dedicated and knowledgeable team of Shopify experts covering design, development we love to see our clients succeed. At times you might need some small changes or developments to your store. We can guide you and make those small yet essentials tweaks to help you launch your store and beyond to maximize profits
Got a great idea for the Shopify App store, or need a custom application to help you run your business? We’ll help you design and build it.
Many store owners need help to build extra functionality into their shop. Or perhaps they have a great idea for a new application (app) that would help them sell better. Either way, they shall need to use Shopify’s API. The API allows you to do things like downloading a shop’s product inventory, modify the shop’s theme and many more. We help you integrate Shopify API with web stores.
Why hire a Shopify agency
- Dedicated project manager for all your needs as a single point of contact
- Skilled Quality Assurance Team to ensure that your website is Team to ensure your website performs flawlessly across browsers and devices.
- Continuous Support and Maintenance
- A business analyst would perform a feasibility check and assess your Shopify requirements. He would be breaking up the whole project into smaller milestones and provide a reasonable cost for every milestone.
- Two Shopify developers, one supports Backend development whereas the other actively work frontend UI/and UX
- A dedicated Quality Assurance Engineer to review the work done and keep a check on its accuracy while following an agile approach.
And, our cost estimation rarely crosses the decided budget as we always look to carry out a detailed up-front requirements analysis to iron out any ambiguities and take regular client calls to prepare a detailed project scope for your Shopify website development requirements. This enables us to predict a precise quotation for the project and we keep a track of any requirement variation throughout the development cycle to avoid unexpected budget increases.